- Forgetfulness especially with language
- Mood and personality changes
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Misplacing things
- Problems with abstract thinking such as dealing with money
An elder law firm handles a wide range of legal and sensitive matters that affect the elderly and their loved ones. Elder law planning also handles a variety of challenging issues that include:
- Help with drafting wills and estate planning
- Probate proceedings
- Long-term health care planning
- Housing opportunities
- Durable financial powers of attorney
- Help with the appointment of legal guardianship
- Locating long-term care facilities
Therefore, do not hesitate to contact an elder law attorney if you need help with issues like guardianship, long-term care options, financial planning, assisted living, and much more. It is crucial to find an attorney that specializes in situations surrounding elder law when looking at creating a long-term plan for your care if you should be come debilitated.
Learn more about attorney Sean J. Nichols and the legal services he provides for clients including: estate planning, elder law issues, Medicaid planning, elder care, probate law, guardianships, and power of attorney (POA) at www.seanjnichols.com. To contact the offices of Sean J Nichols, call 734.386.0224 today.